frequently asked questions
What is greenCOW PACE?
greenCOW PACE is an all-in-one learning platform and online community designed to equip, encourage, and support mission-driven entrepreneurs. Our learning platform features information-packed video mini-lessons that allow you to quickly absorb key information related to business and personal development. In our community, you’ll connect with our guides (instructors) and other members through posts, live videos, and Zoom calls. We also have challenges focused on accountability, wellness, and personal development, as well as special events, to help you achieve your goals. Best of all, our community was developed by and for mission-driven entrepreneurs (yes, that includes artists, writers, musicians, and nonprofits, as well as small-business-owners), so it’s a safe space to connect and collaborate with other people trying to change the world.
What does PACE stand for?
Prepare to Achieve Confidence as an Entrepreneur
What is a mission-driven entrepreneur?
A mission-driven entrepreneur is anyone who puts mission first and money second. You might be a small-business owner trying to help others by providing specialized skills or knowledge. Or, you may be running a non-profit raising money or awareness for a charitable cause. You may be a musician, writer, or artist with a message you want to share. In our community, you will find coaches, writers, sales professionals, financial advisors, and many others. Our members are solopreneurs, contractors, freelancers, and brick-and-mortar business owners, It’s not so much about what you do but why you do it that makes you a good fit for our community. If you are driven by something bigger, we want you to join us!
What if this sounds cool, but I don’t have a business?
If you don’t have a business but are thinking about starting one, greenCOW PACE is a great resource! Starting a business can be confusing because of information overload, and often the advice you receive isn’t tailored specifically to your needs. Our expert resources and encouraging community will give you everything you need to get off on the right foot, so you won’t waste time with things that don’t work.
What types of lessons do you offer?
Our units library is constantly growing, and we strive to provide you with new lessons every week. Our topics cover everything from the basics of bookkeeping to tutorials on technical resources to overcoming imposter syndrome and finding your purpose. We’re always developing new guides and producing content based on the needs of our members, so if we don’t have something you would like to see, just let us know, and we’ll do our best to get it.
Who teaches your lessons?
Our lessons are taught by qualified experts in various fields who are committed to both providing valuable content requiring little time investment and interacting with their learners in the community. We have a rigorous selection process to ensure you receive lessons from qualified, encouraging guides who share your mission-driven mindset.
What is included in greenCOW PACE?
- Business Training & Personal Development: As a learning platform, greenCOW PACE offers units comprised of information-packed, bite-sized video lessons and resources, as well as the opportunity to interact with guides in the community.
- Interactive Strategy Sessions & Collaboration: Each week, all members are invited to participate in a Zoom call, where they can discuss individual struggles and solutions with other members and community leaders.
- Weekly Accountability: Having trouble meeting your goals? Each week, we encourage you to post your goals and find an accountability partner to help you accomplish them.
- Thriving Community: greenCOW PACE is a safe space for you to post questions and interact with other mission-driven entrepreneurs whenever works best for you.
- Special Events & Incentives: From time to time, we’ll offer special events and challenges to help you keep motivated and accomplish specific goals!
- Leadership Opportunities: We source our moderators and guides from our community, and we encourage everyone who is interested to start the application process.